"Mama, It Ain't Over 'Til the Pink Marble Comes": A True Story of Triumph Over Life and Death
(ePUB - Nov 2012)
Not currently available online.
When Dorothy Williams, the wife of Evangelist Gene Williams, was diagnosed with inoperable cancer, she determined that she would live her final days to the fullest and model for her family and friends how the Bible says a Christian should approach the death and dying process. Sad, humorous, enriching, and helpful, "Mama, it ain't over 'til the pink marble comes" is a popular volume for Christians and non-Christians alike who themselves or their loved ones face death.
- SKU: 2370004616629
- Title: "Mama, It Ain't Over 'Til the Pink Marble Comes": A True Story of Triumph Over Life and Death
- Publisher: Hannibal Books
- Release Date: Nov 06, 2012
- Edition: #2
- Pages: 578
- Category: BIOGRAPHY/BIOGRAPHICAL
- Subject: Death, Grief, Bereavement