40 Loaves: Breaking Bread with Our Father Each Day
(Hardback - Oct 2009)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
"Why don't I have more faith?"
"Why am I so bored with Jesus?"
"Why are Christians so hard for me to like?"
There are many questions we're not "supposed" to ask when playing by the religious rules. It makes people uncomfortable. So why is it that Jesus invited questions and even asked some of them himself? What is it that you're afraid to ask God? It's a risky prospect to begin asking-but far riskier to continue simply trying to get by without knowing. Author C. D. Baker asked himself 40 soul-searching questions which started a conversation in his heart and ultimately showed him more about God than He ever expected.
Can we become more honest with who we really are and find who God says He really is at the same time? Come""indulge yourself in daily readings with an honest exploration of your secret fears and thoughts, and know that you will always be welcomed in God's unconditional love.
Search me, O God . and know my anxious thoughts.
-Psalm 139:23 NIV
- SKU: 9780307444905
- SKU10: 0307444902
- Title: 40 Loaves: Breaking Bread with Our Father Each Day
- Qty Remaining Online: 1
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Oct 06, 2009
- Pages: 162
- Weight lbs: 0.49
- Dimensions: 7.50" L x 5.26" W x 0.69" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - Spiritual Growth