5 Steps to Financial Freedom: Money Management Made Easy
(Paperback - 2003)
Not currently available online.
Do you accurately understand.
- your own misconceptions toward money and finances?
- common but often unrecognized symptoms of materialism?
- how to improve your financial condition?
- what the credit-card comfort zone is, and how it affects your spending?
- how to break the vicious cycle of credit-card debt?
- how to plan your spending?
- how to accelerate your debt repayment and become debt-free?
- the benefits of a savings plan, and how to start one?
- the difference between ownership and stewardship?
- the five scriptural principles for managing investments?
- how giving can unleash God's blessing in your life?
- what God's Word teaches about handling money?
- SKU: 9781563220845
- SKU10: 1563220849
- Title: 5 Steps to Financial Freedom: Money Management Made Easy
- Publisher: Hensley Publishing
- Date Published: Jun 2003
- Pages: 288
- Weight lbs: 1.40
- Dimensions: 10.88" L x 8.37" W x 0.63" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FINANCE AND CAREER
- Subject: Personal Finance - Money Management