Perfect? No. But you're still the right dad for your boy.
Bestselling author Jay Payleitner, dad of four grown sons (and one amazing daughter), gives you a bucketful of man-friendly ideas on how build a father-and-son relationship. Good news is, you don't have to say a lot. By your life and example, you can
- show your boy why it's good to be a guy
- demonstrate how to treat women well
- teach him to work hard and have fun, often at the same time
- show him how to live with honesty and self-respect
- give him the inner confidence to live a purposeful life
These 52 quick-to-read chapters offer great ways to relate or spend time as dad and son. And each idea provides a new building block for a father-son relationship that will help your boy along the path to becoming a man.