97: Random Thoughts about Life, Love & Relationships
(Paperback - Feb 2007)
Not currently available online.
Since its release in fall of 2003, Dateable has taken the publishing world by storm, becoming a bestselling teen sensation and breaking the mold of interior design and content for teen nonfiction. Now Justin Lookadoo is back with the much-anticipated follow-up to Dateable: 97.
Justin knows that teens are looking for books that speak to the teen life in language teens not only understand but use. Born from a turning point in Justin's life, these 97 random thoughts are like MTV on paper, never letting today's fast-thinking teens get bored. With short entries on everything from skydiving and horseback riding to hands-on scientific experiments and much more, Justin takes teens for an exciting, wisdom-filled ride to bring them closer to God and more in tune with the important things in life.
- SKU: 9780800731632
- SKU10: 0800731638
- Title: 97: Random Thoughts about Life, Love & Relationships
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Feb 2007
- Pages: 224
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 15 - 18
- Grade Level: 10th Grade thru College Freshman
- Weight lbs: 0.70
- Dimensions: 8.48" L x 5.58" W x 0.55" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PRAYER
- Subject: Religion - General