99 Thoughts about Guys for Girls' Eyes Only: Insights to What Teenage Guys Are Really Like
(Paperback - Jan 2009)
A BOOK FOR GIRLS
In some ways, a guy's mind seems incredible simple. So why are dudes always so confounding, especially to girls?
Luckily, youth pastor extraordinaire Kurt Johnston has spent decades figuring out the brains of teenage boys--including his own noggin. And with some extra insights from fellow youth worker Katie Edwards, they've crafted a humorous, yet incredibly helpful, handbook on unwrapping the male brain.
While written with girls as an audience, this book also fills a much needed hole in any youth worker's bookshelf or parent's reading list.
Topics include: Guys 101How To Be Friends With A GuyWhat Guys Are Looking For In A GirlYou're On A Date.Now What?And many, many more
- SKU: 9780764462337
- SKU10: 0764462334
- Title: 99 Thoughts about Guys for Girls' Eyes Only: Insights to What Teenage Guys Are Really Like
- Qty Remaining Online: 52
- Publisher: Simply Youth Ministry
- Date Published: Jan 2009
- Pages: 35
- Weight lbs: 0.09
- Dimensions: 6.04" L x 4.04" W x 0.27" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Teen; Sex & Gender | Girl's Interest; Topical | Family;
- Category: GIFT BOOKS
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Youth