A Blessing from Above
(ePUB - May 2012)
Not currently available online.
Every night before she goes to sleep, a kangaroo prays under the stars for a baby to love and hold. One day, as she rests under a tree, a baby bird falls out of its crowded nest--plop --right into her pouch
"Now, every night before they fall asleep, Momma-Roo and Little One thank God for all their blessings . . . but especially for each other."
The book closes with a quote from Ephesians 1:5: ""In love he destined us for adoption to himself. . . .""
- SKU: 9780307979537
- SKU10: 0307979539
- Title: A Blessing from Above
- Publisher: Golden Books
- Release Date: May 30, 2012
- Pages: 24
- Age Range: 2 - 5
- Grade Level: Preschool thru Up
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Family - Adoption