A Contrarian's Guide to Knowing God: Spirituality for the Rest of Us
(Paperback - Apr 2007)
Not currently available online.
"Contrarian thinking at its best simply asks, "Is this really true"? It speaks up when the politically correct answer or the conventional wisdom doesn't match reality - when things simply don't work the way everyone says they should."
- Larry Osborne
If you don't fit the mold.
If you're tired of adjusting to other people's definitions of spirituality.
If traditional spiritual disciplines just aren't working for you.
If all the standard answers aren't enough.
.but your deepest desire
is to know God more.
Here's Spirituality for the Rest of Us
- SKU: 9781590527948
- SKU10: 1590527941
- Title: A Contrarian's Guide to Knowing God: Spirituality for the Rest of Us
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2007
- Pages: 223
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.40
- Dimensions: 8.50" L x 5.60" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Spirituality - General