A Decembered Grief: Living with Loss While Others Are Celebrating
(Hardback - Aug 2011)
Not currently available online.
Vincent van Gogh's last words resonate with many grievers this holiday season: 'La tristesse durea--the sadness will never go away.'No, it will not go away. But it will change.Grief can be overwhelming, and it is especially intense during the holidays--those weeks that have always been spent in preparation and anticipation with a loved one who has been lost. While the world seems to be moving forward and celebrating life, grievers face a season of darkness and loss.For you--or as gift for someone you know who is grieving--Harold Ivan Smith guides the reader beyond the darkness with illustrations and insights that emphasize God's ability to transform the holidays into a time of grace and healing.
- SKU: 9780834127265
- SKU10: 0834127261
- Title: A Decembered Grief: Living with Loss While Others Are Celebrating
- Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
- Date Published: Aug 2011
- Pages: 143
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 8.60" L x 5.50" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Death/Dying; Holiday | Christmas; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Death, Grief, Bereavement