A Decembered Grief: Living with Loss While Others Celebrating
Not currently available online.
Suffering the loss of a loved one at any time of the year is difficult, yet during the holidays or special occasions, those grieving experience a more intense sense of loss. The world is moving forward and celebrating life and all its blessings, yet for grievers, a darkness pervades the holiday.This book is an invitation to Christmas and its companion holidays of the season which compose a grueling triathlon which begins on Thanksgiving and continues unabated for forty-five days until the last of the bowl games on New Year's Day. Through quotes, prayers, Scriptures and the words of the author, A Decembered Grief is designed to guide the reader on the journey beyond 'the shadow' and directly through 'the valley of death.' Paper.
- SKU: 9780834118195
- SKU10: 083411819X
- Title: A Decembered Grief: Living with Loss While Others Celebrating
- Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
- Pages: 134
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.40
- Dimensions: 8.01" L x 5.29" W x 0.40" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Holiday | Christmas; Topical | Death/Dying;
- Category: CHRISTMAS
- Subject: Christian Life - Inspirational