A Parent's Guide to Understanding Social Media: Helping Your Teenager Navigate Life Online
(Paperback - Dec 2012)
With each passing day, teenagers' lives become increasingly intertwined with social media. How can you as a parent stay informed and involved in healthy ways? How can you help your son or daughter make wise decisions and stay safe online?
"A Parent's Guide to Understanding Social Media" will equip you to have meaningful conversations with your teenager about the best, wisest ways to get connected while staying safe. Your guides for this journey are Mark Oestreicher and Adam McLane, who draw from their own wells of experience as parents and youth workers. They'll help you chart a course toward discovering and practicing wise family online activity.
- SKU: 9780764484636
- SKU10: 076448463X
- Title: A Parent's Guide to Understanding Social Media: Helping Your Teenager Navigate Life Online
- Qty Remaining Online: 35
- Publisher: Group Simply Youth Ministries
- Date Published: Dec 2012
- Pages: 73
- Weight lbs: 0.15
- Dimensions: 6.90" L x 4.90" W x 0.30" H
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family