A Path Through Suffering: Discovering the Relationship Between God's Mercy and Our Pain
Not currently available online.
Must we stumble through sorrow and tragedy witout understanding or is there a lighted way-a path-through suffering? Elisabeth Elliot plots the treacherous passage through pain, grief and loss a journey most of us will make many times in our life. Through it all, she says there is only one reliable path, and if you walk it, you will see the transformation of all your losses, heartbreaks and tragedies into something strong and purposeful. In this powerful moving book, Elisabeth Elliot does not hesitate to ask hard questions to examine tenderly the hurts we suffer and to explore boldy the nature of God whose sovereign care for us is so intimate and perfect that he confounds our finite understanding. "A Path through Suffering" is a book for anyone searching for faith, comfort and assurance.
- SKU: 9780830734696
- SKU10: 0830734694
- Title: A Path Through Suffering: Discovering the Relationship Between God's Mercy and Our Pain
- Publisher: Vine Books
- Pages: 201
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 8.00" L x 5.20" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: DEATH, SUFFERING & CONSOLATION
- Subject: Christian Life - Inspirational