A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry about Being Good Enough for God
(Paperback - Jun 2009)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
On those days when French fries litter the floor of your minivan, when you think bad words about other drivers, when your smile hides an anxious heart-in those moments when you fall short of all you'd hoped to be-what does God see when He looks at you?
In your less-than-lovely moments,
God sees a precious daughter in need of His perfect love.
In this liberating look at how God adores and transforms imperfect people, Bible teacher Lisa Harper weaves poignant stories of her own personal foibles with a fresh take on selected Psalms to reveal a loving Father who remains your greatest champion even when you don't feel anywhere close to holy.
Join Lisa in discovering what happens when we stop trying to hide our inadequacies and doubts and instead trust God with our anger, frustrations, flaws, and regrets. As you accept God's loving invitation to exchange your junk for His joy, you'll find the imperfect pieces of your life shaped into a glorious pattern of divine grace.
- SKU: 9781400074792
- SKU10: 1400074797
- Title: A Perfect Mess: Why You Don't Have to Worry about Being Good Enough for God
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2009
- Pages: 224
- Weight lbs: 0.52
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 6.24" W x 0.52" H
- Features: Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: BIBLICAL STUDIES
- Subject: Biblical Studies - Old Testament