Alfred's Group Piano for Adults Student Book, Bk 1
(Paper - Apr 2008)
Not currently available online.
The Second Edition of Alfred's Group Piano for Adults, Book 1, includes updates inspired by numerous recommendations from group piano teachers and students. This book includes a CD-ROM containing both Audio and General MIDI Files of the 500] accompaniments included in the text, each with an interesting and engaging arrangement coupled with the piano part. Designed for collegiate non-keyboard music majors with little or no keyboard experience, the easy-to-use text contains 26 units, each intended to be covered in one week, thus fulfilling two semesters or three quarters of study. Theory, technique, sight-reading, repertoire, harmonization, improvisation and ensemble activities are taught thoroughly and consistently throughout the text. Book 1 is 360 pages.
- SKU: 9780739053010
- UPC: 038081330006
- SKU10: 0739053019
- Title: Alfred's Group Piano for Adults Student Book, Bk 1
- Series: Alfred's Group Piano for Adults
- Publisher: Alfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date Published: Apr 2008
- Edition: #2
- Pages: 360
- Format: Quality
- Media: Paper
- Weight lbs: 2.60
- Dimensions: 11.80" L x 9.40" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Category: INSTRUCTIONAL PIANO
- Subject: Instruction & Study - Appreciation