Almost Sex: 9 Signs You Are about to Go Too Far (or Already Have)
(Paperback - Jul 2009)
$11.43 - Online Price
$12.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.56 (12 %)
How far is too far? The successful Hungry Planet book "Technical Virgin" answered that question for girls. But what about the guys? Don't they too have questions about purity and sex that they want answered without preachiness or pandering? You bet they do.
And that's where "Almost Sex "comes in.
In the tradition of "Technical Virgin," this book speaks frankly to guys about the common misconceptions even Christian youths have about sexual loopholes that allow them to experience sexual activity without marriage. Michael DiMarco pulls no punches as he confronts guys with the choice between what the world calls acceptable and what God requires of his followers.
Organized in such a way that youth groups can study both "Almost Sex" and "Technical Virgin" at the same time, this new book helps young men cope with all aspects of sexuality, including the difference between flirting and foreplay, what girls want from guys, emotional virginity, friends with benefits, and much more.
- SKU: 9780800733780
- SKU10: 0800733789
- Title: Almost Sex: 9 Signs You Are about to Go Too Far (or Already Have)
- Qty Remaining Online: 146
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Jul 2009
- Pages: 152
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 14 - 17
- Grade Level: 9th Grade thru 12th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.50" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Bibliography
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Religion - Christianity