(ePUB - Sep 2010)
When Your Knowledge of the Original Languages of the Bible Is Limited and You Don't Want to Lose Anything in the TranslationIf you want to get all the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages, the Amplified Bible is for you. No knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required-just a desire to know all that God says in his Word.With its unique system of brackets, parentheses and italics, the Amplified Bible defines and expands key words and phrases right in the text. Verse by verse, the full meaning of Scripture unfolds as you read. And this Bible features other study aids as well to help you clearly understand God's Word: - Footnotes-provide concise historical and archaeological information and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors.- Book Introductions-tell you about the book's author, background, purpose, and themes.- Concordance-helps you find the location of verses (25,000 entries).- Bibliography and Glossary-give you a handy list of the sources cited in the study notes and the most frequent amplifications in the text.
- SKU: 9780310409038
- SKU10: 0310409039
- Title: Amplified Bible
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2010
- Pages: 1728
- Category: REFERENCE BIBLES
- Subject: Other Translations - Text
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.
- Compact, portable size.
- Flexible softcover binding.
- Includes alphabetical listing of the books of the Bible.
- Inexpensive edition for personal/ministry use.
- Double-column format.
- Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages.
- Introductions and outlines for every book
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- Bible reading plan
- Double column format.