African American Cookbook: Traditional and Other Favorite Recipes (Original)
(Paperback - Jun 2002)
$14.04 - Online Price
$15.95 - Retail Price
You save: $1.91 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
An African American Cookbook: More than 400 recipes are gathered in this bountiful collection of favorite foods and the memories and stories that go with them. From traditional foods to contemporary favorites.
An African American Cookbook: Traditional and Other Favorite Recipes is a wonderful collection of traditional recipes and food memories, as well as contemporary favorite foods. Woven among the 400 recipes are rich historical anecdotes and sayings. They were discovered or lived by this cookbook's contributors, many of whose ancestors participated in the Underground Railroad or lived nearby where it was active. Presented in an easy-to-use format for cooks of all traditions, this is a cookbook rich in history and rich in easy-to-prepare, wonderfully tasty food.
- SKU: 9781561483525
- SKU10: 1561483524
- Title: African American Cookbook: Traditional and Other Favorite Recipes
- Publisher: Good Books
- Date Published: Jun 2002
- Edition Description: Original
- Pages: 248
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.90
- Dimensions: 8.66" L x 6.94" W x 0.72" H
- Features: Price on Product, Index, Illustrated
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline; Ethnic Orientation | African American;
- Category: COOKBOOKS
- Subject: Ethnic Studies - African American Studies - General