Bestselling author Bob Barnes shares the secrets to a vibrant and faith-filled life with readers of all ages. Drawing from his experience as a husband--married more than 57 years to Emilie Barnes--and a respected patriarch, businessman, author, and man of faith, Barnes provides brief, inspiring chapters about how to
- be young at heart by strengthening a heart for God
- let hope influence trials and daily routine
- live out devotion to God with discipline and commitment
- model compassion and generosity in practical ways
- build an influential foundation with humor and wisdom
Readers will be encouraged by these life-transforming attitudes, actions, and priorities that will make an eternal impression on their quality of life and on those they love.