(Paperback - 2000)
-- Children reach a deeper understanding of historical peoples by participating in the activities that shaped their lives.
-- This hands-on series lets them discover history with projects, facts, photographs, costumes, and maps.
-- Tested projects reinforce traditional lessons and research.
-- A powerful, graphic style combines with informative, sensitive text.
- SKU: 9781587283000
- SKU10: 158728300X
- Title: Ancient Egypt
- Series: Make It Work! History (Paperback Twocan)
- Qty Remaining Online: 14
- Publisher: Cooper Square Pub
- Date Published: May 2000
- Pages: 64
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 8 - 12
- Grade Level: 3rd Grade thru 7th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 10.66" L x 8.65" W x 0.24" H
- Features: Price on Product, Maps, Illustrated, Ikids
- Themes: Theometrics | Secular; Chronological Period | Ancient (To 499 A.D.); Cultural Region | Middle East; Cultural Region | North Africa;
- Category: NON-FICTION CHILDREN'S BOOKS/BOOKS ON TAPE OR CD
- Subject: History - Ancient
Also in "Make It Work! History (Paperback Twocan)" Series