(Paperback - Mar 2000)
What Do We Really Know About Angels?
What--or who--are angels? Where did they come from, and what is their purpose? What is their relationship to us as human beings?
This studyguide explores the numerous Bible passages that reveal the services these heavenly beings perform, the part they play in spiritual warfare, and how they differ from other beings in God's created order.
Most importantly, you'll learn to see angels in the fuller context of God's presence, glory, and eternal purposes.
- SKU: 9780877880134
- SKU10: 0877880131
- Title: Angels
- Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguides
- Qty Remaining Online: 7
- Publisher: Shaw Books
- Date Published: Mar 2000
- Pages: 64
- Weight lbs: 0.17
- Dimensions: 8.26" L x 5.10" W x 0.31" H
- Features: Price on Product, Maps
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General
Also in "Fisherman Bible Studyguides" Series
[Paperback] (Nov 2001)