Are These the Last Days?: How to Live Expectantly in a World of Uncertainty
Not currently available online.
Centuries ago the disciples asked Jesus to tell them the signs of His coming and when it would be. If the disciples wondered about these things in the first century, then we surely have reason to wonder in the twenty first century. As we look at the instability in our world, the turmoil and the threat of terrorism, we can not help but ask, Are we living in the last days? Find the answers to take some of the guesswork out of understanding the end times and be encouraged to live confidently and expectantly in an uneasy and uncertain world.
- SKU: 9780830738311
- SKU10: 0830738312
- Title: Are These the Last Days?: How to Live Expectantly in a World of Uncertainty
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 110
- Age Range: 18 - 10
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.31
- Dimensions: 8.56" L x 5.60" W x 0.26" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PROPHECY
- Subject: Christian Theology - Eschatology