As Long as We Both Shall Live: Experiencing the Marriage You've Always Wanted
Not currently available online.
Everyone has expectations, but not everyone acknowledges them. In marriage, unrecognized expectations can be especially dangerous--when couples expect each other to be and act a certain way without communicating their assumptions, disappointment is never too far away. Now, relationship expert Gary Smalley and his pastor and friend Ted Cunningham show couples how to defuse the ticking bomb of unrealistic expectations and arm their marriage with healthy communication and honest intimacy. As Long as We Both Shall Live will help couples acknowledge their unexpressed assumptions, understand one another's genuine needs and talk openly about their hopes and desires. Women and men will find the tools they need to build lasting and loving marriages.
- SKU: 9780830746804
- SKU10: 0830746803
- Title: As Long as We Both Shall Live: Experiencing the Marriage You've Always Wanted
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 233
- Age Range: 18 - 10
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.86
- Dimensions: 9.28" L x 6.64" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage