Asking for Trouble
(ePUB - 2012)
When her family moves to London, 15-year-old Savvy Smith has to make her way in a new school and a new country. She just knows the school newspaper is the right place for her, but she doesn't have the required experience, and the cute editor-in-chief is not looking to train anyone. She has to come up with a way to prove herself and nab the one available position on the newspaper staff at Wexburg Academy. London Confidential is a new series where British fashion, friendships, and guys collide, and where an all-American girl learns to love life and live out her faith.
- SKU: 9781414360256
- SKU10: 1414360258
- Title: Asking for Trouble
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Release Date: May 11, 2012
- Age Range: 8 - 12
- Grade Level: 3rd Grade thru 7th Grade
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Religious - Christian - General