Baptism: The Believer's First Obedience
(Paperback - May 2000)
Not currently available online.
Dr. Larry Dyer examines Scripture to answer not only the basic questions concerning baptism but also some of the more contested issues including: infant baptism; modes of baptism; Spirit baptism; and whether baptism is a sacrament or a symbol. A helpful guidebook for those who plan to be baptized or provide a blueprint for those who simply wish to understand the subject better.
- SKU: 9780825424977
- SKU10: 0825424976
- Title: Baptism: The Believer's First Obedience
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- Date Published: May 2000
- Pages: 92
- Weight lbs: 0.15
- Dimensions: 7.06" L x 4.32" W x 0.29" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: THEOLOGY
- Subject: Christian Rituals & Practice - General