Basic Questions on Alternative Medicine: What Is Good and What Is Not?
(Paperback - Jul 1998)
Each booklet in the Bio Basics Series gives information describing the controversy of the issue and the implications for Christians and the church. The series addresses each concern with answers that will honor God and protect a humanity created in His image. Written from an evangelical Christian perspective, these resources should be read by both Christians and non-Christians as they address contemporary issues often discussed in the media.
- SKU: 9780825430718
- SKU10: 0825430712
- Title: Basic Questions on Alternative Medicine: What Is Good and What Is Not?
- Series: Biobasics Series
- Qty Remaining Online: 2
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- Date Published: Jul 1998
- Edition: #825
- Pages: 96
- Weight lbs: 0.12
- Dimensions: 6.54" L x 4.06" W x 0.27" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS
- Subject: General
Also in "Biobasics Series" Series