Becoming a Woman of Faith
(Paperback - Nov 2009)
Not currently available online.
In this inspiring topical Bible study for women, Navigator author and best-selling Bible teacher Cynthia Heald offers a much more realistic perspective for today's Christian woman. You'll see yourself in Cynthia's personal struggles to walk in faith and trust, and you will learn and grow from her special insights on character and maturity from God's Word. In the book's 11 sessions, you'll develop a life of worship, surrender, and patience as you deepen your relationship with God and become more like Jesus. If using in a group, personal study is needed between meetings.
- SKU: 9781615210213
- SKU10: 1615210210
- Title: Becoming a Woman of Faith
- Series: Becoming a Woman of . . .
- Publisher: NavPress Publishing Group
- Date Published: Nov 2009
- Pages: 105
- Weight lbs: 0.27
- Dimensions: 8.24" L x 6.30" W x 0.32" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues
Also in "Becoming a Woman of . . ." Series