Before You Plan Your Wedding... Plan Your Marriage
(Hardback - Jan 2008)
$17.59 - Online Price
$19.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.40 (12 %)
Building a Marriage That Will Last a Lifetime
Authors Greg and Erin Smalley open their hearts and share their lives in "Before You Plan Your Wedding.Plan Your Marriage" so that you can know not only how to build a marriage that will last, but also how to have the kind of marriage where you and your spouse feel safe and honored and valued. When you feel safe, your heart will be open -- and open hearts make for fulfilling, powerful relationships.
Find out about the "fear dance" and how to stop dancing it. Discover the two biggest issues that threaten every marriage and how to stop them before they start. Learn what's more important than finding your soul mate and the significance of happiness in your union.
As wonderful as a wedding is, it lasts only for a brief time -- yet marriage is meant to last a lifetime. This important book will show you how to plan your marriage before you plan your wedding.
- SKU: 9781416543541
- SKU10: 1416543546
- Title: Before You Plan Your Wedding... Plan Your Marriage
- Qty Remaining Online: 8
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Date Published: Jan 2008
- Pages: 322
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.10
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.10" W x 1.20" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Illustrated, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage