Better Dads, Stronger Sons: How Fathers Can Guide Boys to Become Men of Character
(Paperback - May 2006)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
The relationship between a father and a son is like none other. Dads have a God-given role to protect and provide for their families, always striving to teach their sons the life skills they'll need to grow into honorable men. But many dads struggle with feelings of inadequacy regarding their fathering abilities. They want to be better dads.
Rick Johnson can show them how. In this insightful and practical book, Johnson shows how fathers can be equipped and inspired to be positive role models for their sons. He stresses the significance of male bonding, discipline, and spiritual leadership; discusses important topics such as sexual purity, respect, and self-discipline; and reveals the top ten mistakes to avoid as a father.
From commitment and courage to honesty and humility, Better Dads, Stronger Sons helps men strive to be the dads God designed them to be--so their sons can grow to be everything they are meant to be.
- SKU: 9780800730987
- SKU10: 0800730984
- Title: Better Dads, Stronger Sons: How Fathers Can Guide Boys to Become Men of Character
- Qty Remaining Online: 7
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: May 2006
- Pages: 238
- Weight lbs: 0.73
- Dimensions: 8.80" L x 5.23" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: MEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues