Beverly Lewis' the Shunning (Special)
(Paperback - Apr 2011)
Not currently available online.
Movie Edition of Landmark Amish Novel
When Katie Lapp finds the satin infant gown in the dusty leather trunk of her parents' attic, she knows it holds a secret she must discover. Why else would her Amish mother, a plain and simple woman who embraces the Old Order laws, hide the beautiful baby dress in the attic? But nothing could have prepared Katie for the startling news that stumbles out of her anguished parents on the eve of her wedding to Bishop John. Will Katie suddenly find herself a stranger in the community she has always called home?
Now in a special edition to coincide with the release of the Hallmark Channel movie, this poignant story of redemptive love offers readers a fascinating glimpse into the cloistered world of the Amish and the traumatic, life-shaking experience known as "The Shunning."
- SKU: 9780764209604
- SKU10: 0764209604
- Title: Beverly Lewis' the Shunning
- Series: Heritage of Lancaster County
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Date Published: Apr 2011
- Edition Description: Special
- Pages: 284
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.69
- Dimensions: 8.51" L x 5.56" W x 0.82" H
- Features: Price on Product, Movie/TV Tie-In, Illustrated
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Religious - General
Also in "Heritage of Lancaster County" Series