Blessing Your Grown Children: Affirming, Helping, and Establishing Boundaries
(ePUB - Apr 2012)
$11.99 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $3.00 (20 %)
Not currently available online.
Being a parent of an adult child is a delicate balance of loving and accepting the child while maintaining healthy boundaries. Many parents find releasing their grown children a challenge, and while parents usually want to be supportive, the choices adult children make are sometimes unacceptable to them, leading to disappointment, anger, and guilt feelings. Both parents and grown kids have many adjustments to make as the child separates from the parents' control. With this book, parents will learn to move forward into a new type of relationship with their kids.
- SKU: 9781604829396
- SKU10: 1604829397
- Title: Blessing Your Grown Children: Affirming, Helping, and Establishing Boundaries
- Publisher: Focus on the Family
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2012
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family