Branding Faith: Why Some Churches and Nonprofits Impact Culture and Others Don't
Not currently available online.
Have you hit a wall with your church, ministry or non-profit organization? In spite of a genuine calling, an exceptional team and solid investment in the vision, have you noticed that the spark never catches fire? Media and marketing expert Phil Cooke wants every ministry to ask, Who are we? By identifying what makes your organization different from the thousands clamoring for attention, you can get your message heard. Cooke has consulted with many of the most recognized churches and non-profits in the world, and in" Branding Faith: Why Some Ministries Impact Culture and Others Don't," he shares his road-tested strategies for using media and marketing to make your mark on people's minds and hearts. Whatever the size of your organization, his helpful hints and insider know-how will give you the tools to set your ministry's strategies ablaze.
- SKU: 9780830745630
- SKU10: 0830745637
- Title: Branding Faith: Why Some Churches and Nonprofits Impact Culture and Others Don't
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 236
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.85
- Dimensions: 8.60" L x 5.70" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHURCH ADMINISTRATION
- Subject: Christian Church - Growth