Breaking the Cycle of Divorce: How Your Marriage Can Succeed Even If Your Parents' Didn't
(ePUB - Jul 2011)
$11.19 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.80 (20 %)
Not currently available online.
Making your marriage healthy--and making it last--has never been harder. In an age when the pressures on marriage are heavy and divorce is more accepted and easier to obtain, marriages seem to fail as often as they succeed. When you come from a home of divorce, making your own marriage work is even tougher than the norm. Fortunately, in "Breaking the Cycle of Divorce," author John Trent, an adult child of divorce himself, gives you the encouragement, insight, and tools you need to beat the odds. Learn how you can, in fact, succeed where your parents failed.
- SKU: 9781604828252
- SKU10: 1604828250
- Title: Breaking the Cycle of Divorce: How Your Marriage Can Succeed Even If Your Parents' Didn't
- Publisher: Focus on the Family
- Release Date: Jul 15, 2011
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage