Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Women
Not currently available online.
Peer pressure. Eating disorders. Decisions about love, romance, and sex. Academic demands. Life goals and how to achieve them. These are just some of the challenges that girls face today--and the age at which they encounter them is getting younger and younger. As a parent, how are you guiding your daughter on her journey to womanhood? Are you equipping her to make wise choices? Whether she's still playing with dolls or in the midst of the often-turbulent teen years, is she truly secure in her identity as your valued and loved daughter? In the "New York Times" bestseller "Bringing Up Girls," parenting authority and trusted family counselor Dr. James Dobson will help you face the challenges of raising your daughters to become strong, healthy, and confident women who excel in life.
- SKU: 9781414336497
- SKU10: 1414336497
- Title: Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Women
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Pages: 285
- Weight lbs: 0.95
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 6.00" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.