Can I Trust the Bible?
(Paperback - Jul 2007)
There are some questions you can't avoid, no matter what you believe. The Bible is held up by many as the Word of God, but to make such an assertion is to invite a greater scrutiny than we assign to other literature. Are the documents that make it up reliable sources of history? Where did they come from? What's been left out, and why? This Critical Questions Discussion Guide provides a forum for exploring this question in a group or individually, guided by the engaging insights of world-class philosophers and theologians.
- SKU: 9780830831524
- SKU10: 0830831525
- Title: Can I Trust the Bible?
- Series: Rzim Critical Questions Discussion Guides
- Qty Remaining Online: 5
- Publisher: IVP Connect
- Date Published: Jul 2007
- Pages: 74
- Weight lbs: 0.22
- Dimensions: 7.58" L x 5.30" W x 0.31" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General
Also in "Rzim Critical Questions Discussion Guides" Series