Choose Joy: Because Happiness Isn't Enough
(Hardback - Apr 2012)
$19.35 - Online Price
$21.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.64 (12 %)
Ever wonder why some people seem to experience joy in their daily lives--even in the tough times--and others can't seem to find it no matter how hard they search? Is a joy-filled life really possible?
The answer is yes And it's possible for every woman, no matter what her circumstances may be. In this inspiring book, Kay Warren teaches women what joy really is, where to find it, and how to choose it in the good times and the bad. With compassion and wisdom, she shows readers--even those who live with the constant companions of discouragement and depression--that true joy is deeper, richer, and more accessible than they might think. Perfect for small groups or individual reading, "Choose Joy" will empower women who feel like their emotions and well-being are at the mercy of others by helping them understand the life-giving truth that joy is within their grasp--every day.
- SKU: 9780800721725
- SKU10: 0800721721
- Title: Choose Joy: Because Happiness Isn't Enough
- Qty Remaining Online: 9
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Apr 2012
- Pages: 272
- Weight lbs: 1.20
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.20" W x 1.20" H
- Features: Price on Product, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine;
- Awards: 2013 Christian Retailing's Best (Nominee - Women's Nonfiction)
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - General
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.