Christian Bioethics: A Guide for the Perplexed
(Paperback - 2008)
Not currently available online.
The subject of "Christian Bioethics: A Guide for the Perplexed "is bioethics in a wide sense including issues in medical ethics and questions concerning our relationship with animals, plants and, indeed, the whole planet earth. The key question is that of the value of life. This, then, yields the questions of what respect we owe to human and other forms of life and of how we should care for the world in general.
These questions are approached from a Christian perspective and also from more strictly philosophical perspectives. Thus, arguments from a Christian perspective regarding our relationships with fellow humans, other creatures and the planet, are coupled with discussions of different kinds of argument and counter-argument.
- SKU: 9780567031976
- SKU10: 0567031977
- Title: Christian Bioethics: A Guide for the Perplexed
- Series: Guides for the Perplexed (Paperback)
- Publisher: T & T Clark International
- Date Published: Aug 2008
- Pages: 180
- Weight lbs: 0.53
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Index, Glossary, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: PHILOSOPHY & ETHICS
- Subject: Christian Theology - Ethics
Also in "Guides for the Perplexed (Paperback)" Series
[Paperback] (Nov 2008)