City on the Hill
(Hardback - May 2014)
$14.95 - Online Price
$16.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.04 (12 %)
"Did you hear of the city on the hill?" said one old man to the other / It once shined bright, and it would be shining still / But they all started turning on each other."
"City on the Hill" is a story for children ages (4-8) and fans of the popular song of the same name by award-winning Christian band Casting Crowns.
With full-color illustrations and rhyming verses the book clearly teaches how the church is depicted as the body of Christ in 1 Corinthians 12.
Kids will learn that God made each of them unique and wants us all to work together, using our different gifts to further His kingdom, to be the light of the world, a shining city on a hill that cannot be hidden
- SKU: 9781433682315
- SKU10: 1433682311
- Title: City on the Hill
- Qty Remaining Online: 20
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Release Date: May 01, 2014
- Book Type: Picture / Wordless
- Pages: 32
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 4 - 8
- Grade Level: Preschool thru 3rd Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.66
- Dimensions: 10.20" L x 8.10" W x 0.40" H
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Religious - Christian - General