Coffeehouse Theology Bible Study Guide: Reflections on God in Everyday Life
(Paperback - 2008)
Not currently available online.
Live out your theology.Theology should breathe life and unity among God's people, but today's culture creates a barrier of ignorance and misunderstanding in the study of God. This barrier threatens to split believers and keep seekers away from a relationship with God.Ed Cyzewski seeks to build a method for theology that is rooted in a relationship with God and thrives on dialogue. This companion study guide to Coffeehouse Theology will help you explore ways to live out your theology in your daily life. Each session will help you reflect on the main points of Coffeehouse Theology while also working through some of theology's contextual, biblical, historic, and global aspects.Study, ponder, and join the discussion.
- SKU: 9781600062780
- SKU10: 1600062784
- Title: Coffeehouse Theology Bible Study Guide: Reflections on God in Everyday Life
- Publisher: Navpress Publishing Group
- Date Published: Sep 2008
- Pages: 107
- Weight lbs: 0.33
- Dimensions: 8.94" L x 6.32" W x 0.32" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: STUDY GUIDE
- Subject: Biblical Studies - Bible Study Guides