Como Sobrevivir en un Mundo Lleno de Enojo: Encuentre su Camino a la Paz Personal = Surviving in an Angry World
(Paperback - Nov 2010)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
The premise of this book is that learning to let go of anger--and ultimately forgiving the offender--will transform the foundation of every kind of relationship we have. Stanley defines anger as "a strong feeling of intense displeasure, hostility, or indignation as a result of a real or an imagined threat or insult, frustration, or injustice toward yourself or towards someone who's very important to you." Building on this defintion, Stanley.
1. Helps readers identify the signs of anger, so they can identify anger in themselves.
2. Reveals the far-reaching consequences of anger, which encompass the spiritual, emotional, and physical.
3. Teaches readers how to handle anger through thirteen concrete steps.
4. Walks readers through the steps to true forgiveness and the healing power it brings.
With compassion and a wealth of biblical understanding, Stanley explains that the measure of a person is "the size of thing that makes them angry." He goes on to distinguish between healthy and harmful anger and reminds us that "righteous indignation" is a divine emotion. However, he skillfully explains that misguided anger eats away at ourselves, our relationships with others, and our relationship with God. By helping readers look honestly at the source of their anger, he gently leads them to the ability to truly forgive and find the peace they seek.
- SKU: 9781451602166
- SKU10: 1451602162
- Title: Como Sobrevivir en un Mundo Lleno de Enojo: Encuentre su Camino a la Paz Personal = Surviving in an Angry World
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Release Date: Nov 09, 2010
- Pages: 264
- Language: Spanish
- Weight lbs: 0.62
- Dimensions: 8.96" L x 6.13" W x 0.69" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - Inspirational