Confident Conversation: How to Communicate Successfully in Any Situation
Not currently available online.
Communication is an art, and anyone--whether shy or outgoing--can improve his or her conversational skills. In "Confident Conversation," Mike Bechtle offers a straightforward guide to making good conversation that works for any personality type.
He highlights the art of give and take, stresses the importance of listening, and gives confidence to those who hesitate to strike up a conversation. He shows readers that they don't have to have a stockpile of great stories to tell in order to make good conversation. Instead, he encourages an "explorer" mind-set and gives readers the tools they need to talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- SKU: 9780800732424
- SKU10: 0800732421
- Title: Confident Conversation: How to Communicate Successfully in Any Situation
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 203
- Weight lbs: 0.57
- Dimensions: 8.48" L x 5.78" W x 0.53" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Category: RECOVERY
- Subject: Personal Growth - General