Courting Morrow Little
Not currently available online.
Morrow Little is haunted by the memory of the day her family was torn apart by raiding Shawnee warriors. Now that she is nearly a grown woman and her father is ailing, she must make difficult choices about the future. Several men--ranging from the undesired to the unthinkable--vie for her attentions, but she finds herself inexplicably drawn to a forbidden love that both terrifies and intrigues her. Can she betray the memory of her lost loved ones--and garner suspicion from her friends--by pursuing a life with him? Or should she seal her own misery by marrying a man she doesn't love?
This sweeping tale of romance and forgiveness will envelop readers as it takes them from a Kentucky fort through the vast wilderness to the west in search of true love.
- SKU: 9780800733407
- SKU10: 0800733401
- Title: Courting Morrow Little
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 362
- Weight lbs: 0.72
- Dimensions: 8.37" L x 5.74" W x 0.95" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Geographic Orientation | Kentucky; Cultural Region | Southeast U.S.;
- Awards: 2011 Carol Award (Finalist - Historical Romance)
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - Historical