Respected Bible scholar Ron Rhodes, author of The Coming Oil Storm, addresses another timely issue with integrity in this exploration of how over-dependence on technology puts the nation at risk for cyberattacks and sets the stage for the end times.
With up-to-date information, Rhodes prepares readers for the possibility of technology-based warfare and helps them view it in a biblical context as he addresses the following hot topics:
- what Christians need to know about cybercontrol and the Antichrist
- what technology and security experts have to say about the risks
- the validity of the threat of cyberterrorism
- what a cyberattack against the U.S. would look like
- the possible role of cyberattacks in end-time wars
Both captivating and helpful, this compelling resource provides the truth behind the technology and its likely role in God's plan for the future.