Dallas and the Spitfire: An Old Car, an Ex-Con, and an Unlikely Friendship
Not currently available online.
A Suburban Dad and an Ex Con Show What Discipleship Looks Like
Ted is an educated thirty-something father of two who's been going to church his whole life. Dallas is a twenty-one-year-old former cocaine addict with a prison record who has recently become a Christian. When they agree to meet regularly for "discipleship," they know that chatting once a week in a coffee shop just won't cut it. Instead, they decide to get to know each other while restoring an old Triumph Spitfire. Filled with surprises and humor, "Dallas and the Spitfire" tells a gripping story of two lives changed, and along the way gives readers a new model for men's ministry.
- SKU: 9780764209611
- SKU10: 0764209612
- Title: Dallas and the Spitfire: An Old Car, an Ex-Con, and an Unlikely Friendship
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 192
- Weight lbs: 0.50
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Price on Product, Bibliography
- Category: MEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Men's Issues