Dance as the Spirit Moves: A Practical Guide to Worship and Dance
Not currently available online.
Release a greater anointing on your church's corporate worship through dance. In Dance as the Spirit Moves Heather Clark shares her testimony of how Jesus saved her and called her to dance ministry. She also offers many practical steps to building a dance ministry and how to integrate music, teaching and dance for a greater release of creativity in worship. Ideal for dancers, ministry and worship leaders alike.
- SKU: 9780768428186
- SKU10: 0768428181
- Title: Dance as the Spirit Moves: A Practical Guide to Worship and Dance
- Publisher: Destiny Image (PA)
- Pages: 203
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.55
- Dimensions: 7.90" L x 5.10" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Category: CHURCH LIFE
- Subject: Christian Rituals & Practice - Worship & Liturgy