Dearest Dorothy, Who Would Have Ever Thought?!
(Paperback - Aug 2005)
$11.44 - Online Price
$13.00 - Retail Price
You save: $1.56 (12 %)
Charlene Ann Baumbich has won a loyal following of readers with the first three books in the Dearest Dorothy series, featuring the amusing and touching adventures of the townspeople of Partonville. Now Charlene Baumbich uses her wonderful gift of storytelling to celebrate the simple pleasures of life in this heartwarming and hilarious story. The fourth book in the series finds the residents of Partonville preparing for a festive Thanksgiving dinner at the local church. Amid assigning duties and preparing recipes, everyone tries to ignore bossy acting mayor Gladys McKern. Meanwhile, Jessica Joy struggles with an unexpected turn of events, Katie Durbin considers another real estate project, and Dearest Dorothy doles out advice and love in equal amounts to everyone.
- SKU: 9780143036197
- SKU10: 014303619X
- Title: Dearest Dorothy, Who Would Have Ever Thought?!
- Series: Welcome to Partonville
- Qty Remaining Online: 1
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Date Published: Aug 2005
- Pages: 340
- Age Range: 18 - UP
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru Up
- Weight lbs: 0.52
- Dimensions: 7.70" L x 5.08" W x 0.63" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Themes: Cultural Region | Midwest; Cultural Region | Upper Midwest; Geographic Orientation | Illinois; Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Friendship; Theometrics | Mainline; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: General
Also in "Welcome to Partonville" Series