Desire and Deceit: The Real Cost of the New Sexual Tolerance
(Hardback - Sep 2008)
Not currently available online.
Are you ready to respond to the most relevant questions of sexuality today?
Lifetime monogamy is passe. Pornography infiltrates nearly every home. Homosexuality is accepted. Lust has been redefined. The family as an institution is questioned.
We are reminded every day that assumptions about what is right and wrong, sexually, are different today than they were fifty-or even ten-years ago. Christian principles that formed the pattern for generations of American families are conspicuously absent. What happened and why? How do we respond to the dramatic shift in our culture's perspective on sex?
As one of today's most influential thinkers, Dr. Albert Mohler addresses these critical topics in a thoughtful, cut-to-the-chase style in "Desire and Deceit. "As you follow Mohler's guidance in applying biblical solutions to today's most highly charged issues, you will be not only equipped but also inspired to speak the truth in a society hungry for answers.
- SKU: 9781601420800
- SKU10: 1601420803
- Title: Desire and Deceit: The Real Cost of the New Sexual Tolerance
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2008
- Pages: 160
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 7.30" L x 4.50" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Chronological Period | 21st Century;
- Category: SOCIAL ISSUES
- Subject: Christian Life - Social Issues