Desperate Wives: Help and Hope for Women Considering Separation or Divorce
Not currently available online.
Desperate Wives speaks to women who have reached a place of mental, emotional, and spiritual exhaustion in their marriages. By looking to God in the midst of hurt and disappointment, Brenda Clayton offers a way to find healing and restoration to those who find themselves at a critical moment of choice in their married lives. She emphasizes the need to examine one's personal relationship with God, apply scriptural principles to one's life, and pray for one's marriage, and she gives solid biblical direction to those in need of guidance in a difficult situation.
- SKU: 9780834122383
- SKU10: 0834122383
- Title: Desperate Wives: Help and Hope for Women Considering Separation or Divorce
- Publisher: Beacon Hill Press
- Pages: 188
- Weight lbs: 0.54
- Dimensions: 7.98" L x 5.30" W x 0.51" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Sex & Gender | Feminine; Topical | Divorce;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues