In the Discipleship New Testament you will find:
- Notes on the Bible text. At the bottom of each page there is an explanation on 27 main doctrines of Christian faith.
- A synopsis of the Christian Doctrines -- There are brief descriptions of each main Christian doctrine.
- A history of Christian doctrines -- There is a historical overview (with bibliography) of the development of each Christian doctrine in the history of the church.
- Index for the Christian doctrines -- It assists in exploring each doctrine and how it is presented in the Bible.
- Application of doctrines in a person's life -- In approximately 100 pages, the reader understands how he can apply each doctrine in his daily life and grow as a disciple. For example: how he can accept Christ as savior; how he can commit to Christ; how to study the Word of God and live according to it; how to pray and worship God; how to evangelize others and have communion with other believer; how to feed himself spiritually; how to serve Christ in His work.
- Introduction and diagrams for each book of the New Testament.
- Verse references in a central column between the original text and the translation. The Greek edition includes the original majority text.
- Concise Bible Handbook of the New Testament with explanation for specific Bible terms that are found there
- A concordance of the original text of the New Testament where one can find where each term is used in the original text