Discipleship That Transforms: An Introduction to Christian Education from a Wesleyan Holiness Perspective
(Paperback - Aug 2011)
Not currently available online.
Every Christian is called to grow in spiritual maturity, becoming more and more like Christ. The church guides and assists the believer in this process through its ministry of Christian education. This textbook explores how Christian education in a Wesleyan Holiness context differs from that of other Christian traditions. Written by eleven Christian educators, "Discipleship That Transforms" offers a practical orientation to all aspects of discipleship in the local church. It affirms that genuine life change is the true goal of Christian education.
- SKU: 9781593175412
- SKU10: 1593175418
- Title: Discipleship That Transforms: An Introduction to Christian Education from a Wesleyan Holiness Perspective
- Publisher: Warner Press
- Date Published: Aug 2011
- Pages: 389
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.15
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.00" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Index, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
- Subject: Christian Education - General