The Bible appears to be a book of many great stories, but it is actually one story--the divinely woven account of God's plan for humankind, from the first person on the planet until the end of the world we know.
Whether you are a longtime student of the Bible or the Bible is the best book you've never read, "Discovering God's Story" is a deep but approachable exploration of the world's most influential and best-selling book of all time.
Through this unique presentation of 100 key events, shaped by the collective wisdom of a team of respected Bible scholars, Discovering God's Story reveals how individual Bible stories fit together as one continuous saga. The captivating pages feature:
- Summaries of each event and its main themes
- Classic art illustration and historical images
- Maps showing event locations in relation to contemporary landmarks
- Time lines that set each event in the context of world history
- Daily reading suggestions to help you place each event in Scripture